The Ella Johnson Memorial Public Library District is a great place to work. We welcome applicants for posted positions.
Application Instructions: Download a PDF employment application here. Submit your signed and completed application, cover letter, and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org ; NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
Current Job Openings
Department Manager – Adult Services
Full Time or Part Time: Full Time
Hours: Monday – Wednesday & Friday 9 AM – 5 PM, Thursday 12 – 8 PM, occasional Saturday or Sunday hours
Salary: Minimum $40,000/year
The Ella Johnson Memorial Public Library District in Hampshire, IL is looking for a creative, motivated, energetic and organized individual with a passion for providing excellent service. Your strong leadership skills will help our adult services department build an up-to-date collection, coordinate relevant and interesting programs, and participate in promoting our services to the community. As a member of our Management Team, you’ll work collaboratively to achieve the goals of our Strategic Plan.
- Master’s Degree in Library Science from an American Library Association accredited school.
- Minimum of one year supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated development of working relationships with staff and other agencies.
- Demonstrated computer/technical expertise.
- Demonstrated programming coordination and promotion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, June 12, 2019, 5 PM