Frequently Asked Questions: COVID-19 and the Library, Updated 3/8/2022
The library continues to offer friendly and helpful library services while doing our best to keep the community safe. Thank you for your patience, cooperation, and ongoing support.
The Library is OPEN:
– Mon-Thurs: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
– Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
– Saturdays: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
– Sundays: 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Update on the wearing of masks in the library
At its meeting of February 28, 2022, the library board acted to make the wearing of masks in the library optional for all. We ask that our visitors show respect for the decisions of other visitors concerning whether or not to wear a mask.
We appreciate all YOU are doing to keep the library moving through and beyond this pandemic! Please don’t hesitate to tell us how we can serve you better.
The library provides books drops in four locations:
- Hampshire – to the right of the library entrance
- Burlington – in front of the Post Office
- Pingree Grove – to the left of the Police Plaza entrance
- Cambridge Lakes Community Center– at the entrance
Get the latest information on what is happening at your library.